Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

To start this week off, I went to an awsome rock climbing place in Tacoma with my mom. I went rock climbing for an hour while my mom went on a baley class so I can use the ropes. The whole time I played with another kid who is a year older than me. At the end of my mom's baley class, I used the ropes. I wasn't that bad. I then was sore for two days.

On Thursday I had a violin concert. I think my dad and Cheryl liked it. We played three songs; Frog in the Tree, Sailor Song, and Joust Ha Ra.

On Saturday, dad took me to El Torro. It was good. Dad and I both had the same thing. A burrito with steak, no rice, black beans, and cheese on the top. Cheryl and Rozi didn't go,because Rozi was at the mall with her freinds. Cheryl was at her freind's daughter's baptism in Portland. My friend stayed the night at our house on Friday night, and I stayed at his house on Saturday night.

Lastly, we watched the Super Bowl. My freind Derek came over again, because his parents aren't football fans. He was like us going for the Colts. We lost though. The Colts at the end had some bad luck.
Love, Lewis

5 comments:

  1. Lewis, life sounds pretty good for you. Excitement (rock climbing), culture (your concert--bet you were great), good food with your Dad (no surprise there). Sorry the Colts lost. I was kind of happy for New Orleans, though. I love you, Lewis and really miss you guys alot. Love, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update Lewis! I would love to hear you play the violin!! Good times with family and friends...those are the best! (p.s. Sorry your Colts lost, but I was kind of happy for the Saints.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a busy kid Lewis! What a great week!
    I didn't watch the Super Bowl. I usually do just to see the commercials. I wonder if I missed any really good ones?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't really care about the super bowl. Jared likes both teams, but he was friends with one of the Saints in high school, so he rooted for them. Your life at your age is a lot more exciting than mine was--I didn't do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lewis,

    What a great name!!! I was going for the Colts too, but it was a very good game. Love you all.

    ReplyDelete