Hi everybody! On Monday we had a trip to Mt. Rainer as a combined mutual activity. It was really fun, and the mountain had lots and lots of snow. I didn't go sledding because it had a really long line and I was sorta a wimp. Some young men decided to get creative and build snow igloos, tunnels, and caves. Most of the time we threw snowballs at each other and made snow angels; just that regular snow stuff. I also spent a lot of time at the lodge, looking at maps for my science project. No luck. At the end there was some confusion on when we were going to leave. Cheryl, some other youth, and I spent about an hour waiting for our drivers. They finally came, and in the car ride back I took a short nap because I was really tired. We had the week off for mid-winter break.
On Thursday, I went to Anderson Island with my friend Kelsey's family. They own a bunch of property there including a lot of barren land. We went to the beach to skip rocks and watch the sun set. Kelsey's brother, Caleb, found a little crab that he promptly threw into the ocean. The car was made for 8 people and we needed to fit 1o people. Most of the time, Kelsey and I decided to break the law and sit in the trunk. Although it wasn't the safest thing, it was really fun.
On Friday, I went over to my friend Madison's house to talk about EFY (Especially for Youth). Madison and I decided that we are rooming together during EFY because last time Madison didn't really know her roommate. I can't register until March 2nd, but I did set up my own account. It is at the University of Puget Sound. After we set up our account we went to Dairy Queen and got pecan cluster blizzards. They are the best blizzards in the whole entire world. When we got back to her house we watched Baptist at our BBQ. It was hilarious.
Love,
Rozi
27 Years of Thanksgivings
15 years ago
Honestly, Rozi, you have a very interesting and fun life. Hope you know how fortunate you are. I talked to your Dad and Lewis just got home from his trip. Hope that it was good. Never got to find out how the Bon Jovi concert went. Want to know about that too. Guess Grandma is just the nosey type. Everything you do is interesting to me.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome! A snow trip and a beach trip! I never really knew much about EFY until I went to BYU. I hear it is really fun and your Uncle Jared went a couple of years. I guess he was a fan of the talent shows.
ReplyDeleteLove you.
Rozi you are sooo cute. I am glad you are having fun at mutal activities and such. I wish I had a chance to go to EFY.
ReplyDelete