For my Christmas present Cheryl brought me to Forks. We went last Thursday. Although the weather wasn't great, we still had a lot of fun on the tour. On the tour we went to the Cullen's, Swan's, and Black's house (and a lot more places). There was more Jacoby stuff than Edward which made me kinda mad. But, considering the size of Forks and the size of La Push , it only made sense.
I'm Beehive president! I don't know what to make of it yet, I haven't really done anything except go to BYC (I didn't really know what was going on). I haven't been released as 2nd counselor yet though, so I went to BYC as 2nd counselor because the president and 1st counselor are in Mia Maids.
We got a kitten!! Her name is Trouble (My dad named her). The name really fits her. We can't pet her for 1 1/2 more weeks though because she has ringworm. It looks like it is gone, but we have to be careful. She is really playful and jumpy.
- Rozi Larsen
27 Years of Thanksgivings
15 years ago
I just went to my blog to write a post and lo and behold I had the best surprise of my life! Someone else has posted, and Rozi at that!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous about the tour, but I only have to wait a few more months until the movie is out! Congratulations on the calling my dear! You will be wonderful and will get the hang of it in no time!
And the kitten...Long hair, short hair, color? And how is the house coming? Oh well, looks like you'll have to post again soon! Sorry! Love you guys!
All animals should be named Trouble. I am glad you had fun on your tour and I am so glad to hear from you!!!
ReplyDeleteRozi, great job on the post! I would have loved to go to Forks as well!! I remember getting ring worm when we had a cat. I was embarrassed and didn't tell anyone. I thought I caught a deadly disease:( I'm glad your family has a pet besides the hamsters...ha...ha!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear from you Rozi. I'm glad you got to finish up your summer with an adventure. Though I hope that we can get up there eventually, I am still real curious to see what Trouble looks like now, while she's still a kitten. And how about the new paint job. Pictures would be great. Love to you all. You made Grandma's day!
ReplyDeletehi rozi its nice to hear from you hope to see you soon christian and alin say hi take care and hugs to all of you alicia
ReplyDeleteRozi,
ReplyDeleteIt is so good to see you writing on your family blog. We miss you alot and love all of you. Keep up the good work and keep us informed about you family. Love Grandpa.