Sunday, August 29, 2010

Summer Is Over

This week I went to Cheryl and dad's schools to make a little money. They also brought me out to eat. I went to Bjs and went to a Mexican restaurant near dad's school.

I am also starting to move up in scouts. In the next court of awards I will earn my 1st class and my 2nd class all in one. Then I just have to wait 3 months until I am a star, because I already have everything done to become a star. Last week we had to make a family first aid kit. Dad went all out. He spent a whole 65 dollars.

Last week my Ama and Yeye came to visit us from Taiwan. We didn't do much though. We went on a walk at Mt. Rainer and went to tons of Chinese restaurants which I don't get, because they just came from Taiwan.

I know we already told you about American Idol, but I want to tell you what I thought about it. It was awesome. The rockers were the best. They put on a great show, especially Shibaun. Even though my favorite singer in the season was big Mike.

I start school on Tuesday. Summer went by way to fast.

Miss you,
Lewis

4 comments:

  1. We miss you too, my wonderful grandson. You're funny. I enjoy your posts and am so proud of your scouting achievements. I told your Dad that you should blog on what was in that $65 1st aid kit, because mine only has some bandaids. Ask Dad about our Japanese exchange student. She couldn't eat American food and ate Baskin Robins ice cream everyday, because in Japan, that is where she worked. I remember, before you were born, when Grandpa and I went to Taiwan, that I was so grateful when we had dinner at McDonalds! Home cooking is what our tummys are used to. Love you Lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great you are doing so well in scouts! I agree that summer ended too quickly--and I am not even in school anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What did you do to earn money at school? Did you help get the classrooms ready? I LOVE BJ's, we just got one here at the Terra Linda mall...yum yum yum!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on working so hard at scouts. We are proud of you. I hope you have a good year at school. Good luck to you and Rozi.

    ReplyDelete