Sunday, May 23, 2010

Birthdays and Camp








Sorry we haven't posted in a while. I didn't post when it was my turn and it messed us up.
For Rozi's birthday she went to the mall with her best friend Kelsey and could spend $60 from my mom. I got her a pair of flip flops because she said it was flip flop weather and she just needed a pair. Grandma and grandpa got her scriptures. My dad and Cheryl got her lots and lots of clothes.
Then I went to sixth grade camp. It was THE BEST, except for the part where it rained most of the time. My counselor was the best. His name was Derek and the other was Ian. The only problem is they did the wigglo (a song and dance) to much. They had the best food. My favorite class was canoeing. We won the second best cabin. Our cabin's theme was secret agents. We tried to do the mysterious ticking noise, but it didn't come out that well. We still had a good cabin yell.
Now it is 4 days until my birthday. We celebrated my birthday early because Cheryl and dad don't have me for my birthday. From my mom I got an iHome. I got a sleeping bag, a suit, and trvial pursuit on Wii from Cheryl and dad, and an itunes gift card from Derek. Grandma and grandpa got me an ipod case. Also, I went to Ironman 2 with Derek (my friend) and he slept over. I had a hard time cutting the cake because it was an ice cream cake and totally frozen solid. It was a good birthday.
Love, Lewis







6 comments:

  1. Hi Lewis! Well, you may have celebrated your birthday, but you're not going to be twelve until Thurs. And that's an important birthday. You'll be putting that new suit to good use. Very cute pictures and I thank you for them. I really almost forgot that some people give spankings on people's birthdays, but your Dad never forgets. He looks like he's enjoying giving you your twelve spanks. Hope he forgot the pinch to grow an inch! Have a wonderful birthday week and give Dad, Cheryl, and Rozi my love, including you (our birthday boy)of course, and also your Mom. Love from Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course he didn't forget the pinch. I need to grow taller! And after that pinch I should grow to be 6 ft. tall. Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad was always into causing physical discomfort (I remember my younger days--and he showed no mercy). Happy birthday to both you and Rozi! You kids are growing so fast! I am glad sixth grade camp was great and I am glad you enjoyed your gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthdays to you guys! I'm so bad, I can't believe I missed them! Oh, but won't it be SOOO fun getting a late birthday present in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday...late...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I need to get on the ball. Happy birthday you amazing niece and nephew!

    ReplyDelete