


I hope everybody had a good Christmas! Dad had an idea to get all the holiday classics like Rudolph, Frosty the Snowman, and Jack frost on DVD. They were old, but I liked them. We watched all of them on Christmas and Christmas Eve. We also got a gingerbread village which never happened, unfortunately. It was very Christmasy with Cheryl's snow village. It was like Christmas at McDonald's with the snow village and the yellow and red walls. The pictures above show everybody (except dad who downloads the pictures) with their main Christmas presents. I got an iPod Touch, Lewis got an DSi, Cheryl got a Coach purse, and Dad got a North Face rain jacket that was to small for him. For dinner we had steak, mashed potatoes, and stuffing! It was tasty. I just want to say Happy Birthday to Grandma and Grandpa. I love you!
Yesterday, we went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Dad and I thought it was horrible. Lewis thought it was okay. Tomorrow we are going to Portland, and I'm really excited to see Cheryl's family. It's a two and a half hour drive with nothing to do but play on my new iPod! Today seemed really empty without Cheryl sitting with us during Sacrament! She took the train to Portland the day after Christmas. Dad got called and now is the new Sunday school president! Happy New Year!
Love,
Rozi
I love you to Rozi.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will come down next year.
Grandpa.
Nice loot!
ReplyDeleteBen got the same DSI, and Jack got the same ipod. I guess kids in Washington want the same things kids in California want. :)
Have a safe trip to pick up Cheryl.
Love you guys!
Rozi, you are starting to sound more like your Dad when you write your posts--honest with a tinge of sarcasm. Those are some nice presents! Maybe next year our families will see each other on Christmas . . . we'll have to see how this year goes for all of us. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas to my wonderful niece. I think that IPOD touch will be on my wish list for me birthday. Have a great new year and 2010!
ReplyDeletemerry christmas to all of you sounds like you had a very mery christmas adam and the kids saw alvin and the chipmonks on saturday adam said it was ok but christian like it a lot.hugs to all of you and happy new year alicia
ReplyDeleteHi Rozi, Just got to the computer. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Grandpa and I both had lovely days. But I'm already thinking about next year and hoping that we can have a big crazy family Christmas. Quiet was lovely, but it didn't seem normal. I just miss my family and couldn't help but remember Christmas' past when my children were small. Family is everything to me. Love you so much, Grandma
ReplyDeleteThanks for the post Rozi...great job as usual!!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to all of you!!