Sunday, November 15, 2009

Lewis' Post

First on Wednesday of this week we played a game of NFL monopoly. We placed the teams where we wanted them to go. The one that was the most expensive was the 49ers. That is the one I disagreed on. I think the Seahawks should have been first, but that is what I get by living in a 49er household. We placed the teams according to our reality, and not how well they are doing this season. The Cowboys were the second cheapest team and the Raiders were the cheapest. Nobody bought either of them. Of course dad was the one who won ( like always). We also went to the mall. Rozi got a a pair of jeans, we went to the food court we had some food that lasted two meals, and I got a jacket because dad is huge about wearing a jacket and threatens to take away TV if I don't wear one.

We saw THE CHRISTMAS CAROL in IMAX 3D on Saturday. I liked that movie. It was nice, but some parts are kind of creepy. Other parts made me feel really good. Scrooge was kind of creepy and stern in the beginning, but kind of weird and giddy in a stupid way in the end. The IMAX 3D effects were really cool. We had to wear special glasses. After the movie we went to Farellies ( a wood fire pizza place). We had a California pizza; which is my favorite; and we also got a BBQ chicken pizza. After that we had some cake. Yum Mmm!

Lewis

7 comments:

  1. This is my second comment I leaving, because I think I push comment and then go on my way, forgetting that I have to go back a second time and put in the word verification. ARGGGHHHH!

    I'm glad to hear about the movie, I've been wondering which boys would like it, maybe I should leave Luke at home...

    And NO FAIR that your dad always wins. AND I want me some of that yummmy pizza!

    See you in a couple week!!!!!! :) (Jack says hi!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis, I love that name. My grandfather's name was Louis. Sounds the same. Cool!!
    Love you all.

    Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a lot of fun! I have never been to an IMAX. I miss the Pizza in California. In Pennsylvania, if it is not a chain, it is thin, floppy pizza.

    Maybe someday your dad will take you on a trip to the East Coast to see all the historical sites, and your Aunt Laura, Uncle Jared, and adorable cousing Lexi who would LOVE you and Rozi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to hear from you Lewis!

    I think one of the reasons that I usually do not like playing games is that your Uncle Ryan always wins! It's just not fair:)

    Sorry, but I have to agree that the 49ers should be the top team. Thanks for the critique of the movie. That's one of my favorite stories. Also, talking about pizza makes me hungry!

    Have a great week and enjoy your Thanksgiving with the gang!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lewis, It's so cold in my living room that I don't get in to check the computer very often. So, I'm not sure I get this. Was it just your family betting on football games with each other? Well, at least it's "family time". What, you believe that NOT wearing coats is a "good" thing? Can't wait to see you and Rozi, and your Dad and Cheryl too. Love to all, Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you had fun. I agree with the whole coat thing...if you get sick your dad is the one that has to listen to your complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss playing board games. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to play. We just bought Cameron his first UNO game. I totally want to see Christmas Carol. I haven't see a 3D movie since I went to one at Disney Land when I was a kid. I think it had Michael Jackson in it. Your dad might remember the name of it. Great post. You all have a great Holiday.

    ReplyDelete