Monday, November 9, 2009

Another week in the Life...

Hi everyone!

I apologize for not having any photos this week. We just haven't taken any. We need to make a better habit of taking the camera to events with us and also keeping the battery charged.

A fellow co-worker of Evan's got married on Saturday. Evan and I drove to Seattle to attend the ceremony. The wedding was very nice and we had a good time. The traffic wasn't too bad and we actually made it through the maze of downtown Seattle with a little help from Ms. Sterberger, our trusty GPS. She got her name because when she voices driving directions, she sounds like a grouchy school marm.

Lewis was the star of Sacrament meeting on Sunday with a violin performance and a talk in the Primary program. When you get a chance, have him play the song "Baptism" for you.

As you might have suspected, the weather here in Washington is gloomy and rainy. We haven't let it get us down - yet. It usually starts around December when the weather starts to affect our moods and we long for California weather. Even on a cold day, you still can see the sun for a few hours.

Hope everyone is doing well. We love and miss you all. Can't wait til Thanksgiving when we can see some of you!! Take care!

Love,
Cheryl

5 comments:

  1. I think you just found your excuse to come to Cali for Christmas!

    The boys are bursting with excitement for our Thanksgiving adventure. I'll send info soon!

    GO LEWIS! (Make sure he brings the violin to Thanksgiving:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot that Lewis was taking Violin. That is awesome. I LOVE the GPS. It gives better directions riding around than any human being ever could. When I am driving someone and they know the way, I still turn it on because they are bound to tell me to turn too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So who got married? Anyone I know about? I didn't even know that Lewis was still taking lessons (or is he?). I'm thrilled that he can play and hope he brings it to Thanksgiving. It gets pretty gloomy here in the winter, too. But it's better than Washington!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo cute. I want to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Violin? Who knew. I always wanted my kids to take violin.

    ReplyDelete