Saturday, October 10, 2009







Yesterday was my dad's birthday. I don't remember the last time he got so much. We got him a ipod touch, headphones, a dock station, office clue, NFL Monopoly, a 49er blanket, a 49er antenna ball, a 40 lollipop,a 40 t-shirt, and a 49er t-shirt. I say he did pretty good this year.

We went to Claim Jumpers, and dad had a huge plate of ribs, Rozi had a big burger, Cheryl got the Gold Rush chicken, and I got a tri-tip dip. Nobody finished their meal. It ended up being yesterday's lunch/dinner and todays breakfast. It was delicious.

Cheryl made a beautiful strawberry 49er cake. It was cool. We took a picture but it didn't want to stay on the camera. Later, we played Office clue. Dad won. It was Andy in the annex with the bacon grill.

Lewis

6 comments:

  1. Ummm...are those BOSE headphones? Talk about scoring big! Someone is spoiled this year! But I guess, maybe, it takes the sting away from the BIG 4-0...so I won't give you too hard of a time...it's hard enough being old and all...

    Cheryls hair is long~ I like it! And the kids look like their usual wonderful selves. :)

    Glad you had a great birthday celebration Larsen Family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it was you birthday yesterday!? Man I stink at this. 40 too! Wow.

    There is office clue!? That is so cool! Andy is currently my favorite character.

    I am going to get my hair cut for my birthday this year. I am way excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

    Seems like you had a great one. I cant belive you are 40!! You have a cute family. I think I am going to get Jeff Office clue for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great birthday...family, presents, and Claim Jumpers!

    Lewis, nice job on the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Happy Birthday. So jealous of the IPOD Touch. I hope your B-day was as fun and happy as it looks. Thanks for the post Lewis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Honey. We just got back from Grandpa's after a quick little two night trip. It was fun though and Grandpa looks and is feeling pretty great. I love that you are so loyal to the niner's but am so sorry about today's game. That was pretty sad. Much love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete