Sunday, October 31, 2010

costumes, candy, presents, an other fun stuff






Hi Everyone!
I know it's been a reeeeeaaaaallllly long time since we have written a blog. We don't even know whose turn it is anymore. But, we happened to take a few pictures this week, so we decided we had better put them on the blog.
I think the last time we wrote, school had just begun. Well, we are now at the end of first quarter. How time flies. Rozi and Lewis are doing great! They are such awesome kids. I am so blessed! Lewis is so helpful doing chores around the house. He scrubbed two of the bathrooms top to bottom yesterday. Rozi has been helping Evan and me with school projects and grading papers.
This weekend has been an eventful one. Friday was my birthday. We went out to dinner at BJ's, a restaurant at the mall. Evan surprised me with an iPad. I had absolutely no idea! I have been attatched to it ever since I got it. I had to charge it this morning and it was torture to not have it in my hand. I'm totally hooked! I downloaded an application of the Standard Works. It comes with everything! It has the complete scriptures, hymns, primary songs, and all of the manuals and reference materials imaginable. I brought it to church today and didn't have to bring my scriptures, hymn book, or Young Women manual. Rozi and Lewis got me an iTnes gift card and Mom and Dad Larsen got me a case for my iPad. Love it!!!
Yesterday was Trunk-or-Treat at the church. We handed out candy at the car and ran out of all our candy (two huge bowls full) in under 15 minutes. Crazy! Next year we will have to buy more. Above you can see the pictures of Rozi and Lewis. Another photo is of several of us dressed up on Halloween. I was a vampire, Rozi was a "nerd" and Lewis was Dobby from Harry Potter. Now we are waiting to see how many trick-or-treaters we get tonight. So far the total is zero. More candy for us!!!
Hope everyone has a Happy Halloween and a Fantastic Fall! Can't wait to see many of you over Christmas.
Lots of Love,
Cheryl

3 comments:

  1. You Sweetheart! Thanks for the update and pictures. I'm glad you had a happy birthday. Last night was the first trunk or treat we have missed in years, many of which I was in charge of. I was worried that if Bro. and Sis. Larsen didn't show, it would be a flop. But no. It went on without us and was a great success. Had fun trick or treating with the grandkids and then THE GIANTS WON! You can't escape Giant fever here in the bay area. Love all of you, Mom Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you are so into Halloween. I totally forgot to even carve our pumpkins. Well Happy Birthday again and I still can't wait to meet you. Terra

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a lucky duck!! Bring your Ipad along for Christmas and show us all the awesome things about it! We are so intrigued by it!

    Your pictures are great, and you look beautiful in your birthday pic!

    ReplyDelete