



This week was the 1st week of school!!I'm sure that this year is going to be real difficult since I'm in all the honors classes. But, I have all my classes with my best friend (the reason why I wanted to do honors) except choir and PE. I like all my classes so far. Lewis likes his teacher. I didn't really like her when I was in 6th grade. :( I already have homework even though it was the first week of school. :( The 1st picture is of Lewis and me on the 1st day of school.
Yesterday, we went to the LeMay Car Museum. It is the largest car museum in the United States. The 2nd picture is me with a Daimler. That was my favorite car in the whole museum. I was getting ready to see a Rolls Royce, but that didn't really happen because they weren't on display. :( The 3rd picture is of me, Lewis, and Lewis' friend Derek in front of a Fastback '69 Mustang. And the last picture is of Dad and Cheryl in front of a Peirce-Arrow. It was one of Dad and Cheryl's favorites. The guided tour was over two hours long.
After the car museum we went to Farrelli's Wood Fire Pizza. It's a pizza-place only in Washington State (It's so good). We got a free set of nacho's because Dad didn't want olives so we asked them to put them on the side. But, they did put olives on it so we got another set without olives. :) I didn't care either way. Today, Cheryl was called to be the Beehive advisor. She is the advisor, I am the president, and my best friend is the first counselor.
Talk to you in four weeks,
Rozi
P.S. Please invite ckjlarsen@yahoo.com to visit the invite only blogs so she can comment as herself.
First off, I know you have got to get sick of us saying it, but you two look so tall! Each week when you post pictures you look even older than the week before. Can't you guys take a break from getting older? For a couple weeks anyway.
ReplyDeleteSecondly, love the field trip to the car museum. I don't think I could ever pick a favorite, they are all cool. Uncle Ryan wants to get an old cool car for Max when he can drive. He thinks he has the know-how to work on the engine and keep an old car running. While they are cool, I think a newer car is a better bet. We'll see what happens... :)
Love you guys, and ummm....stop growing so fast.
I love that you all post. I just can't get over it. I was in the dark for so long with what was happening in your lives. Now I get pictures and commentary. It's Great!! All honors? Wow. Good luck with that. If anyone can do it, it is you. You look beautiful and Lewis is so handsome. -TERRA
ReplyDeleteRozi, you and Lewis really look ready for school. I love how your shoelaces match your shirt and I love the color of Lewis' shirt on him, as well as how great his new shoes look. It's great that you guys get out to see the sights of Washington. Makes good memories. I hope that it's a wonderful, happy year for you all and that Beehives goes well with everyone starting out as such good friends. I'm sure you'll get a lot accomplished. Love you all. Grandma.
ReplyDeleteYou all seem to do such fun activities...maybe somday I wont be house bound so much with babies and will be able to get out!! You all are soooo adorable! Yes that means Evan and Cheryl too.
ReplyDeleteI hope I can see you all again before too too long. I love the shirt you wore on the first day of school! You look SO pretty. Lewis is so handsome! Rozi, I enjoyed my honors classes more because the work you got was usually more interesting--and less busy work (usually, not always). You usually have to do a lot more reading though. I never did honors science though--wasn't my thing.
ReplyDeleteHope you enjoy school this year!